Estate and trust gifts are very important to the work of TBCH. These gifts provide resources with far reaching impact on future generations of children as they meet a child’s material, emotional and spiritual needs.
Estate and trust gifts for Tennessee Baptist Children’s Homes follow an individual or couple’s wishes for the distribution of their assets and can be made in a variety of ways including:
- Giving a specific amount to TBCH
- Specifying that a percentage of one’s assets be given to TBCH
- Leaving appreciated property to TBCH such as mutual funds, stocks, bonds, real estate
- Naming TBCH as a primary or contingency beneficiary
- Providing a residence or farm for TBCH under a life estate agreement
- Instructing that one's residual assets go to TBCH after all other bequests have been honored
- Various other arrangements such as charitable trusts, living trusts, charitable gift annuities and life insurance contracts.
For more information on how you can include TBCH in your Estate Planning and Trust Gifts, please contact Dwyte Winningham, TBCH Senior Vice President, at 1-800-624-8591 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak with your attorney. Our planning assistance is provided to you and your family without cost or obligation.
Many worthy charitable organizations exist to help provide a child with food, clothing, shelter and medical needs. Tennessee Baptist Children’s Homes goes beyond a child’s physical and material needs to help children in our care experience God’s love.