(This will take you to GivingMatters.com, our online donation service)
A memorial or honor gift for the children of Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes is a great way to:
- say “thank you” to someone special.
- remember a deceased loved one and their family with a living gift to help children.
- honor an individual or group for their friendship or service.
Call 1-800-624-8591 Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST.
If you reach us after business hours or during a staff
meeting, please leave a message and we will return your
call the next business day.
along with your gift to:
Memorial and Honor Gifts
Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes
P. O. Box 2206
Brentwood, TN 37024-2206
Matching gifts for the children of Tennessee Baptist
Children's Homes allow companies and industries to join
with their employees in providing vital support for children
Please check with your company's Human Resources
department to see whether a matching gifts program is
offered. If your company does match gifts to Tennessee
Baptist Children's Homes, complete the matching gift form
required by your company and send a copy of the
form to Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes
to verify your donation.
The children and staff of Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes are grateful to the following companies for their commitment to a continuing matching gift program for TBCH:
- Highland Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- IMC Global Operations Inc
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- National Service Foundation
- Pfizer Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- Schneider Electric/Square D Foundation
- Tenet Healthcare Foundation
- Unum Provident Corporation
- The Williams Companies (formerly Mapco)
Donations can also be made to Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) in the Middle Tennessee, West Tennessee, and East Tennessee regions of Tennessee. The CFC code for TBCH is #66838 for the following campaigns:
Johnson City-Mountain Home
Nashville & Middle TN
TBCH is also an independent charity of the Tennessee Employees Charitable Campaign and the Tennessee Board of Regents Employee Charitable Campaign. The TECC code for TBCH is IN031 and the TBOR code is C21-00.
Thank you for all the ways your company, industry, and employee contributions provide life-changing services for Tennessee's children!